Kratika Sengar is an Indian actress. Kratika Dheer was born on 3rd July 1986, in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. She grew up in Kanpur and went to Methodist High School. Kratika graduated in Mass Communication from Amity University, Noida. She is 5 feet 5 inches tall with black hair and brown eyes. Her physique weighs 117 lbs with measurement of 34-26-34. She is Indian by nationality and Hindu by religion.
Kratika Dheer made her television debut in the popular Star Plus TV Series Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi in (2007-08) as Saanchi/ Sugandi. Her most popular TV serials are Jhansi Ki Rani and Punar Vivah.
Apart from the Television Shows, she made her Film Debut as Jahnvi in a Movie My Father Godfather.
Kratika Sengar gets married to an actor Nikitin Dheer in 2014.
Some Interesting Facts about Kratika Sengar:
- She has a desire to participate in a reality show Khatron Ke Khiladi.
- She never liked her college life when she was in Dehli for 3 years as she missed her family a lot and didn’t feel safe in the city as well.
- Kratika doesn’t like wearing lots of makeup and prefers using only Kajal.
- Dheer doesn’t like to deal with more than one task at the same time.
- Before becoming an actor, she used to work in an advertising agency in Mumbai.
- Kratika Sengar received 8 to 9 offers for tv serials when she was working on serial Punnar Vivah, but she declined all of them.
- Her father in law is Pankaj Dheer who is popular for playing the role of Karna in TV series Mahabharata of the late 80s.
- In 2010, she won Zee Rishtey Awards Favorite Beti award for the role of Rani Laxmibai in the serial Jhansi Ki Rani.
You May Also Like: Kratika Sengar Work Portfolio