Divyanka Tripathi is an Indian Actress. She rose to fame by playing dual roles of Vidya, an orphan and illiterate girl, and Divya, a modern and literate girl in Zee TV’s serial Banoo Main Teri Dulhann (2006). She has featured in the second season of Star Plus‘s horror thriller Ssshhhh…Phir Koi Hai. Later in (2010-2011) Tripathi played the role of Rashmi Sharma, a housewife in SAB TV‘s comedy-drama Mrs. & Mr. Sharma Allahabadwale. From (2011-2012) she portrayed the role of the Chinki an independent-minded person but very soft and kind at heart in Chintu Chinki Aur Ek Badi Si Love Story. Since 2013, she is portraying the character of Dr. Ishita Bhalla, an infertile dentist in Ekta Kapoor‘s show Ye Hai Mohabbatein opposite Karan Patel.
Apart from the Television Shows, she has also worked in 2 movies, “Lala Hardual” (2012) as Rani Padmavati and “A Divorce To Remember” as Zara in 2014.
Tripathi has won many awards including Indian Television Academy Award, Indian Telly Award, Zee Rishtey Award, New Talent Awards, Star Guild Award, Star Parivaar Award, 13th Indian Telly Awards, Big Star Entertainments Award and many more.
|Divyanka Tripathi Biography & Wiki|
|Real Name||Divyanka Tripathi|
|Hometown||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
|Date of Birth||14 December 1984|
|Birthplace||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
|Debut||TV Debut: Banoo Main Teri Dulhann (2006)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 5"
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 65 Kg
in Pounds- 143 lbs
|Family and Relatives|
|Father||Narendra Tripathi (Pharmacist)
|Brother||Aishwarya Tripathi (younger)
|Sister||Priyanka Tiwari (elder)
|Affairs, Boyfriends and Marital Status|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Sharad Malhotra (Actor)
|Salary||1 lakh/episode (INR)|
Some Interesting Facts about Divyanka Tripathi:
- Divyanka won the Miss Bhopal title in 2003.
- She did her first job when she was in school, as a host in All India Radio (AIR) with a salary of 800 (INR).
- Divyanka and Sharad Malhotra were in a relationship for 9 years.
- She is a pure vegetarian but she learned to cook non-vegetarian food as her Ex-boyfriend, Sharad Malhotra used to like non-vegetarian food.
- Divyanka was the winner of talent hunt show “The Zee Cine Star’s Ki Khoj”, Indore in 2004.
- Tripathi did a mountaineering course from the Nehru Institute of Mountaineering,
- She wanted to be an army officer and had won a gold medal in “Rifle Shooting.”
- Her dream role is to play the character of a psychopath or a police officer on Television.
- She likes to shop from Lokhandwala in Mumbai.
- In 2017, she has also participated in Nach Baliye 8 with her husband Vivek Dahiya and won the show.